Thursday 17 September 2020

I believe in you | MFT Card Design Superstar Clean and Simple Genius

 Hallöchen, 

heute zeige ich euch eine weitere Karte die ich für die MFT Card Design Superstar Challenge gemacht habe, dieses Mal in einer Kategorie in der ich mich mehr zu Hause fühle: Clean and Simple Genius



Hi friends, 

today I want to show you the second card I created for the MFT Card Design Superstar challenge, this time for a category I'm much more comfortable in: Clean and Simple Genius.

I decided to create stripes on the card to match the zebra image. I wanted to make the area a bit bigger to make sure the patterned paper in the back stood out so after cutting the Skinny Stripes once I used the die again making sure to only run half of it through my die cutting machine. 

Stempel | stamps: MFT - Zippy Zebras, MFT - Anything-But-Basic Encouragement 
Stanzen | dies: MFT - Skinny Stripes Vertical

No comments:

Post a Comment