Wednesday 7 November 2018

giving thanks

Hello everyone!

I'm super excited to be guest designing for the current Create A Smile challenge! The theme is 'giving thanks'




And here is what I created:



I just love the adorable bear from the Bear Mail stamp set, isn't he just the cutest? I hid the parcel in his hands by masking it and replaced it with a red heart. To colour the bear I used Copic markers and a white gel pen for the highlights.
The sentiment is heat-embossed and I stuck to that colour scheme by arranging golden leaves behind my bear.
For the background I played with my Distress Oxide Inks and added a few Nuvo Drops here and there.



Head over to the Create a Smile blog to see what the design team came up with and to share your own creations. Happy crafting! :)

Stempel | stamps: Create a Smile - Bear Mail, Create a Smile - Kleines Dankeschön
Stanzen | dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Leaves, Tiny Gift Box

No comments:

Post a Comment