Monday 3 December 2018

go press and foil


Ihr Lieben, ich habs getan - zum Black Friday hab ich mir eine GoPress and Foil Maschine gegönnt und bin absolut begeistert. Sie ist total einfach zu bedienen und die Ergebnisse waren wirklich von Anfang an toll.

Ich habe mir erst mal keine eigenen Stanzen dafür gekauft, sondern benutzt, was ich schon zu Hause hatte und zeige euch hier meine ersten (!) Versuche:





You guys, I couldn't resist all the Black Friday deals and treated myself to a GoPress and Foil Machine - and what can I say, I love it! It's so easy to use and the results were great from the get-go.

I decided not to buy the foil dies for now and just used what I had at home and those were my first (!) two tries.

Stempel | stamps: Dani Peuss - Fröhliche Weihnachtszeit
Stanzen | dies: ioStamps - Christmas Tree Cutout, (can't for the life of me remember where I bought that deer die, sorry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment