Saturday 17 August 2019

fluttering by

Hallo!

Heute zeige ich euch meine erste Double Slider Surprise Karte, leider muss ich mit dem Mechanismus noch etwas üben.






Hello :D

Today I'm showing you my first double slider surprise card, I like how it turned out but I definitely have to keep practising with the mechanism ;)

I'm playing along with Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #58 - Interactive Cards.

Stempel | stamps: Lawn Fawn - Butterfly Kisses
Stanzen | dies: Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border, Lawn Fawn - Double Slider Surprise

2 comments:

  1. this is sooooo beautiful! that sky is stunning with the grass!!! the colors are beautiful together! and I LOVE the die you used to extend that sweet scene!! adorable! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet! Your sky is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete