Wednesday 23 June 2021

so mushroom in my heart

Hallöchen ihr Lieben, 

momentan stecke ich mitten im KreaTief und versuche mich an den Haaren wieder rauszuziehen. Geht's euch im Sommer auch so? 

Mit dieser Karte mache ich bei der aktuellen Lawn Fawnatics Challenge mit. 



Hey friends, 

my creative mojo is nowhere to be found at the moment unfortunately, but I'm working on it :D 
does that happen to you in summer too? 

This is my attempt at getting out of that creative slump, so with this card I'm joining the Little Things Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

Stempel | stamps: Lawn Fawn - Oh Gnome! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that little happy cluster at the bottom corner of your card. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted this on Lawn Fawnatics and had to come and comment. I love your CAS design! And the way you created the background is really clever. I have been in a creative slump too, I hope we both manage to find our way out of it :) - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've still got your creative spunk! LOVE your cute card!

    ReplyDelete