Sunday 17 February 2019

you mean the world to me

Huhu :)

Heute zeig ich euch mal was ganz anderes, hier habe ich nämlich nicht viel gestempelt oder gestanzt, sondern den Hintergrund mit Nuvo Drops gestaltet.

Sieht auch finde ich ganz gut aus, beim Auftragen selber war ich aber schon sehr nervös, das Ganze jetzt mit einer unachtsamen Bewegung (oder einer auf meinen Schreibtisch springenden Katze) zu zerstören. Ist hier aber alles gut gegangen ;)



Hello everyone :D

Today I'm showing you a different way to create a background, this time I'm not using a lot of stamps or dies. Instead I picked two colours of Nuvo Drops I thought would work well with the stamped image.

I like how it turned out but I have to admit, it's a bit nerv-wracking to make. The whole time I was nervous for everything to be ruined by my hand (or a cat jumping on my desk) but it all went well ;)

Stempel | stamps: Winnie and Walter - Big Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment