Wednesday 27 March 2019

big hugs

Einen schönen Mittwoch ihr Lieben, ich werde meinen freien Tag heute im Bastelzimmer verbringen. Und ihr so?

Die Elefanten auf dieser Karte stammen ehrlich gesagt schon noch aus meinen ersten Kolorationsversuchen mit denen ich nicht mehr 100%ig zufrieden bin, deshalb hab ich nochmal etwas nachgeholfen.



Happy Wednesday everyone! It's my day off today and I'm planning on spending it in my craft room. What about you?

The elephants on this card were from my very first attempts at colouring and to be honest I'm not super happy with those anymore so I went back in with my Copics and tried to save what I could.

Stempel | stamps: Mama Elephant - Fly With Me
Stanzen | dies: Create a Smile - Scalloped Rectangles, Mama Elephant - Fly With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment